Instructions for Presentation Poster
- The dimensions of the poster board are 90 cm wide x 120 cm high (view sample below), the size of your poster should be limited to the dimensions of the poster board. We suggest you to print your poster with standard ISO A0 size paper (841mm in width and 1189mm in height, or 33.11 inches x 46.82 inches), which just fit the board well.
- Allocate the top of the poster for the title and authors as stated on the submitted abstract.
- The main body of the poster normally includes Introduction, Objectives, Methods, Results, and Conclusions. Please never put abstract on your poster.
- The text and illustrations should be bold enough to be read from a distance of two meters (six feet).
- The Introduction should contain 3 to 5 sentences outlining information necessary to understand the study and why it was done.
- The objectives or aims of the study, the questions to be asked, or the hypothesis to be tested should be clearly stated in as few words as possible.
- Outline your methods briefly. Provide details only for new methods or important modifications of older ones.
- Results should be presented as graphs or charts. Provide a key to explain symbols or other details. You may also want to provide an interpretation of the results below each panel.
- The conclusions and acknowledgements should be concise.